Tuesday, 8 September 2015

Beauty Review: By Terry Hyaluronic Hydra-Powder

Hello!

So this is a bit of a different post for me but as I've said before, I'm gonna try and incorporate some more beauty into my content. 



This time, I've been trying out a new product. I received this mini as a gift. Having never tried a By Terry product before, I was curious. I've heard great things about the products but never about this particular one.  I wear this over my makeup, but you can wear it on its own.


The Hyaluronic Hydra-Powder is a really fine powder which is supposed to cover pores and smooth over skin.



I have to say, I am a big fan of this powder. It's incredibly lightweight and feels weightless on the skin. It also fulfils the promise of smoothing over the skin and providing a subtle but effective airbrushed effect. Since the powder is white, it's also a great alternative to the usual coloured powders I use as it doesn't add any extra colour to the skin and reduced any over-powdering. It also didn't dry out my already dry skin too much which is a bonus!

However, because it is so fine it does get up my nose every time I use it and makes me sneeze like mad, but that's a small price to pay! This does also mean it is easy to waste though, so be careful decanting it on to the brush. My biggest reservation with this product is the price. Seeing as I received it as a gift, I obviously didn't have to justify it in my head like I usually do, but at £42 for the larger pot, I can't personally say it would be worth it. However, if you have oily skin it might be better for you as I've read that it's fantastic and countering the shiny sheen of the skin!

All in all I'm really pleased with the product but I don't think I would purchase it again, mainly due t to the price tag.

I hope you enjoyed this little review! Feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments!




No comments:

Post a Comment