Tuesday, 4 August 2015

Camel.

Hello!

Basics are the best, aren't they? I have to say, camel is by far one of my favourite colours at the moment, and it's certainly been playing a large part in my basics team.









 Camel Jacket - Primark | White Vest - Primark | Black Jeggings - French Connection
Peep-Toe Heels - Miss Selfridge | Black Handbag - Primark


I actually got these beautiful boots in the sale at Miss Selfridge for £20! I find sales so hit and miss, but this time I got a very sexy hit.

What do you think of basics outfits?

3 comments:

  1. This outfit is so pretty! I love how the camel jacket pulls it so nicely together <3

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the camel and black together! I'm also a bit obsessed with neutral combinations.

    -Alyssa Judson ✖️✖️
    Www.wanderingopal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete