Sunday, 2 August 2015

August Moodbaord

Hello!

So it's August! When the hell did that happen?! August is usually a really chilled month for me because it's when the summer is at its peak and I can just relax. Unfortunately, the weather isn't exactly playing ball this year but nonetheless I'm determined to have a productive yet peaceful month!

All pictures are from Pinterest.

I've also set myself goals for the month to keep me on track. These will be just a few general ideas I can remind myself of daily:


  • Keep organised and stay prepared
  • Reflect in gratitude
  • Push yourself and aim to achieve
  • Let go a little
  • Spend a bit more time on yourself

Have you got any goals for the month? 


3 comments:

  1. Very nice. Would love it if you could check out my newly launched Holiday Style Diary!
    Kisses xo | From Aliona With Love 

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo nice moodboard :))

    check out my blog + follow too?
    wildvagabondss.blogspot.com

    xo,
    Jess ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nice idea - love this post! We need to stay organised too, especially as summer comes to a close :)

    ReplyDelete