Sunday, 19 July 2015

You Know I'm all About That Monochrome

Hello!

I've been very busy lately, finishing uni, working more, moving house, plus it's the boyfriend's birthday in a few days so things have been pretty hectic! But I can always take some time out of that madness to have a bit of fun in a good playsuit, right? Right.






Playsuit - Primark | Belt - Primark | Handbag - New Look 
Heeled Sandels - New Look

We all know culottes are the bomb during summer time as they cover a range of weather temperaments from keeping your legs cool in the boiling heat to covering them up slightly when there's a breeze. Plus, you get to run around and climb trees till your heart's content and no one will see your knickers. You know, if you're into that sort of thing.

I've actually had this playsuit for a while but I do really love it and I have worn it to death. Worn with heels and a clutch it's perfect for an evening outfit, but teamed with a little pair of sandals and a lightweight jacket you're just as good to go for an easy day-time outfit too.

Perfect!

2 comments: