Friday, 19 June 2015

We're Going to the Zoo!

Hi!

Just a little outfit post from the other day when I went to the zoo! I hadn't been to this particular zoo since I was a kid so it was pretty weird going back but it was actually really fun, though the toilets were somewhat questionable.

I wore a pretty basic outfit as I pretty much live in basics! I just think they're so easy and chic and you can't really go wrong.

Also, I'm really sorry for the random splodge down the side of the pictures! I didn't realise it was there until I'd got home!






White Skinnies - Primark | Black Vest - French Connection | Black Shoes - Primark 
Necklace - Primark | Sunglasses - Primark

I've also started wearing jewellery a lot more again after my spell of abstinence! I have to say, I'm loving this fine gold trend! What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment