Wednesday, 13 August 2014

The Zara Coat

Hi!




Coat - Zara | Black Skater Skirt - H&M | White Vest - Primark
Black Pointed Flats - Primark | Belt - Thrifted

So there's a bit of a story attached to this coat (bear with me).

I went for a little wander around Zara the other week since the sale's currently on. I was just having a browse through their stuff when I spotted this pastel blue colour in the midst of a ton of dresses. I of course beelined straight to it and pulled out the coat I'd had my eyes on for months. There was one coat left. And it was in my size.

The only problem was, it was reduced from £99.99 to £79.99 so while it was a reduction, I still didn't know if I could justify 80 pounds on a coat, in the middle of summer, when my boyfriend's 21st was coming up and a holiday. So I rang my mum, had a bit of a crisis and decided it was best to walk away (it hurt, trust me).

I didn't stop going back whenever I was in town to check if the coat was still there or not though, and by the next week I dragged my boyfriend in to have a look. I just needed it!

So after a bit of deliberation (and by deliberation I mean how best to snatch the coat from some girl who was trying it on) I finally took the coat to the till. It actually ended up being even cheaper by that point at only £59.99 - result!

So now I'm happy and very much in love with my coat.

Moral of the story: Just get the damn coat.


No comments:

Post a Comment