Wednesday, 20 May 2015

Breton Stripe

Hello!

I am so very near the finish line for university now. Soon I will be a little bill-paying, hard-working adult and I'll no longer be able to wear leggings and ginormous tops for days on end with the excuse 'I work from home'! I'm so excited, and so nervous at the same time. Finishing uni means one thing, though: I get to start blogging properly again!

Okay, so with an exam next week and my dissertation due in three days after I probably shouldn't be doing it just yet, but I got a little excited at the prospect and couldn't help myself. So I've eased myself back in to the lovely world of fashion, pretending I know things, and looking at all things aesthetically pleasing with a simple outfit post. I hope you like it!












Breton Stripe Top - French Connection | Black Skirt - H&M | Coat - Zara
 Ankle Boots - Primark | Belt - Dorothy Perkins | Sunglasses - Primark


Also, I'm loving this spring weather at the minute! How are you finding it? 



No comments:

Post a Comment