Thursday, 4 December 2014

Ciate Mini Mani Month

Hey guys!

I popped home just for the day last week and my fantastic sister surprised me with 'an early christmas present.'




I opened this beeauutiful Ciaté 'Mini Mani Month' advent calendar. The first thing that hit me is the lovely festive packaging the calendar is encased with. The fairisle print is so sweet while the combination of deeper purples, pinks and greens keep the product quite fashionable and sweet. Either way, I was excited.

The calendar comes with a range of 24 (obv) nail varnishes, glitters, beads and treatments. So far I've opened 1 golden glitter polish in the shade 'party shoes', a red polish in the shade 'boudoir', an orange-based polish in the shade 'hopscotch', and finally today's surprise was a bottle of glitter called 'sequin miss mistletoe' (I love this name)!

I can tell there are definitely going to be some fantastic christmassy options in here already.

Bring on party season!

No comments:

Post a Comment