Wednesday, 3 September 2014

The Spattered Tee

Hi!









Multicoloured Smear Top - Primark | Black Skater Skirt - H&M |
Duster Coat - Zara | Textured Contrast Boots - Primark

I posted a picture of this top on my Instagram a few weeks ago. I spotted it in Primark and it pleasantly surprised me. The boxed, oversized shape of the top is great for adding an androgynous aspect to your outfit which I always like to find! Primark is actually growing on me recently. Don't get me wrong, I still find the vast majority of the clothes basic quality and in my old age I've been deciding to spend a bit more on something that will last a lot longer. However, their eye for key seasonal and on-trend pieces appears to be growing at a rapid rate.

These boots I picked up from there, for example are absolutely fantastic. I've been looking for a decent new pair for a while and these are not only absolutely stunning but they're actually stupidly comfortable. I'm not sure how long they'll last me, but for £18 I can't complain too much.

What do you guys think?


3 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! And I love the coat you styled it with, too :)

    - MeYouAndHayleyLarue.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this coat is so perfect! I've been looking for a nice one, but I'm just so picky! Great outfit!

    Jo - blogdesherrell.com x

    ReplyDelete