Sunday, 31 August 2014

Top Missguided Picks!

Hey!

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9


So if you follow me on twitter you'll most probably have noticed how incredibly impatiently I'm waiting for my student loan to come through. So, as I always do, I've been filling the time before them by lusting over pretty clothes online.

I've never been a massive fan of online shopping. Call me old before my time or something but I just have never got it. I much prefer going shopping in person and being able to see and feel the items I want to buy, trying them on and seeing the fit. I'm still very much a 'make a day of it' kind of person.

However, I've been giving it a bit more of my time and I would be an idiot if I didn't start at Missguided, the fashion blogger's heaven. Low and behold I found a load of things I might just be purchasing by the end of the month! These were a few of my favourites.



No comments:

Post a Comment