Sunday, 17 August 2014

New Season Favourites!

Hi guys!

So I've been having a good old nosey online at all the beautiful new season collections. I have to say, being a huge A/W fan, I'm soooo excited for this season. I have well and truly had enough of summer (and by summer I mean 2 weeks of heat!) I just cannot wait to get my jumpers and boots on and wrap up in a big coat!

So excitement aside, here's my favourite items from the new collections!

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

To me, this season is all about comfort. I've already expressed my (slightly intense) love for anything remotely bumpy and warm, but I also take the A/W season as an opportunity to enhance the everyday chic in my outfits. Simple, sharp cuts create a smart feel to the outfits that instantly become playful when paired with edgy details in the form of zips and buckles. Texture is a must in this season as it allows you to play with your layers and shake things up a bit whenever you fancy. I like to keep my colours simple and dark, making use of the natural tones of beiges, greens and blues. But most of all, I cannot wait for hot chocolate!

Are you guys excited for winter too?!



No comments:

Post a Comment