Wednesday, 16 July 2014

The Periwinkle Pants

Hello!






| Black Cami - Primark, Periwinkle Trousers - Dorothy Perkins, 
Black Heeled Sandals - Primark |

| Choker Style Elephant Bracelet - Sophiee Teee |

I've been home on a visit for the past few days so I haven't posted for a while! That and the fact I've being disgustingly poorly again (seriously falling apart every day). But I went to town before I popped home because no matter what I do I can't walk past a 'sale' sign and not go inside the store.

Anyway, I walked past Dorothy Perkins and I saw these trousers peeking out the front of a sale rack. Naturally, I had to see what this periwinkle beauty saying hello to me was and lo and behold I pulled out these stunning little trousers. You guys know what a sucker I am for anything tapered and granny-chic, and the best part was they were only £7! I love sales!

The lovely Sophie from Sophiee Tee has also started making her own jewellery and when I saw this adorable bracelet I had to have it! I honestly haven't taken it off since I received it and it just goes with everything, even granny pants! Yes! She does loads of different ones so head over to her shop to check them out!

Have you guys got anything good in the sales recently?



3 comments: