Thursday, 26 June 2014

The Primark Shift Dress

Hi!





Shift Dress - Primark | Pastel Longline Coat - New Look 
Ankle Boots - New Look

So I know I'm not usually a fan of Primark - I do moan about the quality of their clothes quite a bit - but I spotted this dress in store a few weeks ago when I was picking up some underwear. I'm a sucker for any kind of shift dress, which is strange since I do actually have quite a decent waist:hip ratio, I just choose never to show it off by living out my days in anything remotely sack-shaped.

Anyway, obviously the dress isn't amazing in fit or quality but for the £13 I paid for it, it's not going to be. The pattern and the feel of the material however was really nice and I absolutely adore the colours (or lack of). The soft grey tones work really well in spring when set against any kind of pastel which is why I thought to pair it with my New Look longline coat.

What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Hello lovely, I've just came across your blog and it's awesome!

    I'm your newest follower and look forward to your next post - love the dress and pink coat!

    I have a new outfit post up on my blog, would love to know your thoughts :)

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute outfit! I love how you styled the dress with the pastel coat!
    xo
    Miss Anna Rebecka

    ReplyDelete