Tuesday, 10 June 2014

The Interchangeable Sweater

Hello!

So I've finally finished my second year at university!! I also had a day off from work today so I went back home for the day, and it was absolutely lovely seeing my family. I'm very excited for summer and to finally move into my new flat in August!

Aside from me being all happy, I've also been doing a bit of shopping. I picked up this lovely little grey sweater from H&M the other day and I love it! The wonderful thing about this sweater is how easy it is to change from a daytime outfit to an evening one.










Daytime: This sweater could not only be worn with a pair of simple summer flats (espadrilles in this case, but could be some chunky sandals, pumps or to be a bit more on trend, a pair of pool sliders) but also throw a pair of culottes and a blazer on over the top for a more androgynous edge.


Grey Sweater - H&M | Black Bodycon Skirt - H&M | 
Black Heels - New Look | Gold Panel Bag - New Look

Evening: The casual aspect to the sweater means it work as an easy piece in the daytime but also transcends easily into a smart-casual look for evening events. Throw on a pair of black heels and a cute bag and you're ready to go.

How would you guys style it?

No comments:

Post a Comment