Friday, 13 June 2014

Fridaygram!

Hello!

I know I haven't done a Fridaygram in forever, but I'm hoping to start doing my regulars again as well as my other style posts. So let's see what I've been up to over on my instagram!


1. Some cheeky cocktails and drinks to celebrate the other half finishing his degree!
2. 'Because we are taught "Don't leave your drinks alone" instead of "don't drug someone."' I believe very strongly in fighting blame culture. No victim should be made to feel at fault. Period.
3. I came home from a really tiring shift at work the other day to these really nice flowers from the other half :)
4. Chinese and wine whilst writing notes for my last two essays which I left to write till  night before the deadline - again!
5. The cramming night before the deadline haha!
6. Me noggin'. Fiddling around with my hair.
7. A very happy me because I've finally finished my second year of university!
8. A gorgeous homemade feta and mediterranean vegetable tart my sister made the other day when I went home for the day!
9. Perving on nice Virgin trains on my way back to uni (I'm used to Arriva so this was something else).

What have you guys been up to?!

1 comment:

  1. Lucky you that tart looks amazing!

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete