Friday, 27 June 2014

Fridaygram!

Hello!

So I know I missed last week's Fridaygram so I'm making up for it this week!


1. Father's Day at my daddy's. It was such a lovely day, I was in work during the day but I caught the train back home in the evening to see him and my sister cooked us all a vegetable and veggie chicken pie with chips and salad and it was amazingggg!
2. A gratuitous picture of my abs hehe. They were showing quite well and I was really pleased! It's nice to go to the gym everyday and finally see something for it!
3. I took mum on a little shopping trip to buy her some summer clothes, and it was really nice going shopping with her. We don't do it enough.
4. Me and dad went on a really long walk along the beach back home and we stopped and got a drink. It was such a lovely day and really nice to spend some quality time with the father!
5. Standard tired selfy.
6. Finally got my hands on some Sacla vegetarian pesto, yessss! Also moaning about my boyfriend buying strawberry flavoured protein shake instead of chocolate. It's the worst thing I've ever tasted in my life.
7. Me being a nerd and lusting after a book on Medieval Europe.
8. Again, me being a nerd and laughing at how my nail varnish matched that day's gym outift.
9. I went on an absoutely lovely little date the other day with my boyfriend. We went to this gorgeous restaurant called The Architect which overlooks the racecourse and has a stunning garden. The food was delicious and it was just really nice to enjoy the sun in a quiet setting.
10. My coat from Zara in the saaaaleee. I'd been staring it down for about a week and it was reduced from £99.99 to £79.99 so I wasn't sure if I could afford it or not. But I actually popped back in today and saw some girl trying it on (it was the last one in my size) so my boyfriend ran to the rescue and picked it up for me before anyone else could try it on. And when I went to the till it turned out it had been marked down further to £59.99. I couldn't be happier!
11. Casual outfit of the day the other day! Primark trousers, pointed flats, black blazer and white vest.
12. Some shopping I did today, including the Zara coat!

What have you guys been up to?


2 comments:

  1. Love the name of this post - plus that coat is gorgeous! :)

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete