Friday, 30 May 2014

The Spring Coat

Hello!

Oh. My. God. It has been so long since I blogged properly! Since starting two new jobs and finishing my second year at university, and squeezing in the gym and sleep between I've been so busy! Becuase I haven't done an outfit post in an unmentional amount of time, here's a new one for you guys!



 Peach Coat - New Look | Satin Vest Top - Charity Shop | 
Speckled Shorts - Primark | Ankle Boots - New Look

So I picked up this stunning peach coat from New Look the other day when I was returning some other clothes (I have problems, I know). As soon as I saw it I knew it was going to be the perfect coat for spring. The lightweight material makes it really breathable for the warmer days but warm enough for when there's a slight breeze.

The tailored cut of the coat also means its incredibly versatile for both daytime and evening wear as it can be dressed up or down.

They also stock the coat in a navy, but I thought the peach was a much more spring-friendly shade!

What do you guys think?!



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful styling!
    http://stylizacje-dla-ciebie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous look! I love the coat!
    www.stylecastle.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Styling I really enjoyed reading this post :) I am new to blogging so if you could have a look and give me some advice that would be ace. :)
    http://echothetrends.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete