Friday, 25 April 2014

The £3 Trousers

Hello!

Oh my god, I don't even know where to begin with apologising for my shocking lack of updates! It's been a hectic few weeks, but I'm finally settled! I was going to do my Fridaygram today but it's been a while since I posted an outfit post, so I thought I'd do another one for you guys.







Leather Jacket - Internacionale | Black T-shirt - Primark 
Leopard Print Trousers - Primark | Black Ankle Boots - New Look

So if you follow me on Instagram, you will have seen that I posted this outfit on there. I've just been offered a job I wanted for ages so I thought I'd celebrate by treating myself to a new outfit! I went into Primark for the first time in about 2 months (I've been really busy) and this was really the first time I got a proper sense of their S/S collection and I have to say, I was blown away!

Now, this isn't a S/S outfit, but I did pick these trousers up for just £3 in the sale! And the top was £3 itself, so in total this outfit cost me just £6!

I will definitely be going back to Primark when I get some money to go crazy on their new collections though haha!

Let me know what you think!

3 comments:

  1. this outfit is perfect, and such a steal xx

    http://stylesamples.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. £6 for a gorgeous outfit! So amazing!
    Would love if you could check out my blog if you get a chance!
    www.stylecastle.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete