Monday, 7 April 2014

Couttiepie's Top: Missguided Coordinates

Hey!

So my exams are finally over, and I have only one essay left to do so I can finally get back to my blog! I have some beautiful outfit posts coming up so keep your eyes peeled!

One thing I am absolutely mad about this season (as is everyone, ever) is coordinates. They scream simple, chic, flirty and summery all in one easy outfit! I'm particularly impressed by Missguided's current range, so I've picked out my favourites for you guys! 


As always, the beauties over at Missguided are getting everything perfect first time! Not only is there an absolutely amazing selection of colours, pattern, textures and fittings but they are hitting everything right on trend. Their range of pastels, florals, a-line skirts and high-neck crops is breathtaking - and, as always, at an incredibly affordable price!

To browse the collection head over to their coordinates page on their website!

What do you guys think? Are you feeling summery with coordinates yet? 



No comments:

Post a Comment