Tuesday, 4 March 2014

Outfit Post - The Green Buckle Skirt

Hello!




Black Jumper - H&M, Green Skirt - H&M, Black Chelsea Boot - F&F at Tesco

I picked this skirt up in the H&M sale in January for something ridiculously cheap like £4 and I adore it so much. Despite this being my favourite shade of green, the fit and the buckle detail made me fall in love with it even more! As with all my outfits, I wanted to keep it basic and have the skirt as the centre of attention so I paired it with a basic black jumper.

I can't wait for summer when I can start wearing it without tights, and I think it will look amazing with a black cropped tee!

Let me know what you think!


3 comments:

  1. I love when H&M does sales, because they go all out! Like, seriously cheap stuff! You manage to make it look expensive, though!

    I'd love to follow you on GFC, do you have that on your page? Swing by my site if you get a chance? Thanks!

    Audrey
    www.lululinden.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that skirt I want i want i want!!!<3
    www.fionabrookslifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beaut skirt, especially the buckles! I also love the way you've styled it, simple but chic.

    Rebecca
    x

    ReplyDelete