Friday, 14 March 2014

Outfit Post - The Green Blazer

Hello!!



Green Blazer - River Island, Black Snood - Primark
Black Tee - H&M, Black Skinnies - River Island
Black Ankle Boots - New Look

I picked this blazer up in the Boxing Day sales at River Island and it was yet another beautiful bargain. As far as I can remember, this bad boy was originally something like £50/60 and was reduced to £20! I think it's such a smart blazer. However, with the gaudy green colour and the gold button detail, it could run the risk of looking a little tacky, so it's important to style it right. I made the rest of the outfit very subtle and casual. If you wanted to smarten it up a bit, this would look so cute with a skater skirt or a skort and a pair of heels!


1 comment:

  1. I love the black with the green! Its lovely :)

    http://velvet-winter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete