Monday, 3 March 2014

Outfit Post - The Black and Cream Biker Jacket

Hello!




White Tee - H&M, Black Skinnies - H&M, Biker Jacket - River Island, 
Chelsea Boots - F&F at Tesco

You all know by now I'm a huge  fan of simplicity - hence why you'll usually see me wearing a tee and skinnies a lot of the time! What I love to do is have a very monochrome basis for an outfit so I'll have basics like plain skinnies, tees, jumpers, vests, skirts etc and then I'll usually like to add a bit of detail with jewellery, shoes or a beautiful jacket.

River Island is my absolute favourite for jackets. You might have seen my post a few days ago focusing on their amazing range of leather jackets - and that's just one kind! I picked this one up back in the Boxing Day sales and grabbed it online really early to make sure I got it. I had been lusting over it for aaagess but it was too expensive for me so when I spotted it reduced to £20, I didn't even hesitate! I love it! Although it''s a basic cream and black jacket, the block colours, asymmetric detail on the lower jacket and of the lapels, as well as the embellishment of the material add a lot of detail to the out which it didn't have before.

Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. I love a great boxing day sale bargain, especially monochrome ones ;)
    Isabel x
    Monochrome Magpie

    ReplyDelete