Thursday, 6 March 2014

Changing Room Escapades #2

Hello, hello!

So I really enjoyed showing you guys what I get up to when I've got nothing to do and no money to spend, so I thought I would do it again (hey, at least its curbing the spending habit)! This week I visited an independent fashion store in town called 'Shout.' It's absolutely packed with bargains and beautiful clothes!



The Blue Gingham Slip Dress



I actually picked up this baby for an absolute bargain of £10! I think it's such a simple but beautiful dress. The gingham is perfect, while the dark blue of the dress combined with the black lace add an edgy element. I can't wait to whack this out in summer!

The Red Tassled Bodycon




Again, this dress was only £5(!!!) but I didn't buy it because as much as I love it, I don't go clubbing or anything so I could have no excuse to wear it. I think it's such an amazing find though! Metallic red, black tassles and sheer neck detail - what more could you want?!

The Gingham Schoolgirl Dress




So this dress isn't very me, but I thought I'd give it a try and see how it looked on anyway! I must say, I wasn't a huge fan of this, but I'm not really a big fan of schoolgirl dresses at all so it's not much of a surprise. The gingham pattern is lovely and I like the sleeve detail but I'm just not a fan of the fit, or the collar of these types of dresses. Again, I think this dress was £10.

The Asymmetric Pleather Skirt




This skirt was again, only £10 and I really wish I had picked it up because one huge thing my wardrobe is missing a pleather/leather asymmetric skirt! This doesn't need much comment. As you all know, these skirts can be paired with pretty much anything to look dead on trend and ridiculously chic! I might just have to go back and get this!

Let me know what you think!


P.s. Make sure you check out my ebay page - I'm selling a few brand new clothes I've never worn! 

No comments:

Post a Comment