Tuesday, 11 February 2014

Outfit Post - The White Peplum

Aloha!




 White Peplum Vest - River Island, Black Jeggings - H&M, 
White Biker Coat - Primark, Black Heel Boots - New Look

Firstly, I'd like to apologise for the quality of these pictures. Try as I might, editing didn't even help (probably more to do with my awful photoshopping skills than the picture to be honest)!

I got this top from River Island in the Boxing Day sales. I ordered it straight offline the second the sale began online so it didn't sell out in my size haha! When it arrive I was beyond pleased with the fit and quality of the top! It's one of those rare tops that looks equally as stunning if worn both for everyday wear and for workwear!

In order to make it more casual, I wore it with a pair of jeggings and heeled ankle boots. If I was to wear it to an interview or to work, I would probably pair it with a either a black or a cobalt blazer, and a black skirt.



No comments:

Post a Comment