Saturday, 22 February 2014

Outfit Post - The Gingham Roll Neck ft Pixie Lott

Hello!

So I picked up this wonderful little item in town the other day to ease my job hunting troubles! It's from a little store in the town centre which is now closing down, so I popped my head in to have a look and found this beautiful dress - and it was only £10!





Weirdly enough, when I got home, I was browsing through my Instagram feed and noticed that Missguided had posted a picture of Pixie Lott wearing the same dress, which only made me love it even more! Unfortunately, Missguided have now sold out of the dress, but you can purchase a similar dogtooth version from their website.

What do you guys think?

Also, check out my guest post on new season arrivals over on The nu Creations!


4 comments:

  1. I love your dress! It looks really amazing on you.

    I hope that you visit my blog too and maybe follow: SPIKED-SOUL.BLOGSPOT.COM :)
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it so much! you style is so nicex
    do you want to follow each other?

    aforvogue.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gorgeous, such an amazing price too!

    http://velvet-winter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete