Friday, 7 February 2014

Fridays With Couttiepie - Fridaygram!

Hello!

It's Friday again already! I was actually pretty naughty and missed university today, but I'm going to make up for it by spending the day doing a lot of work for my next assignment!


1. A bit of fitspo to keep me motivated. This is pretty much exactly how I want my abs to look. The issue at the minute for me is just getting my diet right, because my abs are there, you just can't see them very clearly haha!
2. Some cheeky items I bought from River Island - THESE BOOTS ARE MY FAVOURITE THING EVER.
3. I lost my Wok 'n' Go virginity the other night! As a usual hater of Chinese food, I actually really enjoyed it - converted!
4. Me being a geek and snapping a book on Medieval maps in my university bookshop that I really, really want. (Hint, hint: It's my 21st in a few weeks...)
5. I went for a lovely little lunch with two of my older sisters at Bella Italia. I haven't been for a while but I got this goat's cheese salad last time I went and it was just as beautiful as I remember. It's fair to say I'm pretty obsessed with goat's cheese!
6. My first visit to Space N.K. I have no idea how I've never been in before but - oh my god - I absolutely love the place now! The store is laid out so beautifully and the range of products they have is outstanding!
7. Some more fitspo - 'Train like an athlete, eat like a nutritionist, sleep like a baby, win like a champion.'
8. Having a cheeky tub of Haagen Daz ice cream while I blog!
9. Me ready to commit in the library last night, trying to get my reading done. If you're interested to read my mental breakdown at this point, head over to my Twitter to check it out and have a laugh, haha!

What have you guys been up to this week?

Also, don't forget to check out my first look over on Primania, and don't forget to like my Facebook page!


No comments:

Post a Comment