Friday, 21 February 2014

Fridaygram!

Hello!

1. More books = more work and more deadlines. Yay...
2. An outfit I tried on in H&M which I absolutely fell in love with. All H&M apart from the shoes, which are New Look.
3. Me being a fatty and lustng after chocolate when I was doing my Aldi shop. I totally did not buy 2 boxes.
4. Another changing room outfit hehe! Check out my last post for this in more detail.
5. A lovely little ornament in The Gift Company: 'Wine: With wine and hope, anything is possible.'
6. Snuggling up yesterday evening and getting on with some work for this deadline on Monday!
7. Checked pants in River Island which I want soooo bad!
8. I made stuffed peppers last night with rice, mushrooms, peppers, onion, garlic and cheese. They did not turn out well, I'm not going to lie haha!
9. A red pleather jacket in Primark which I really, really want!

What have you guys been up to this week?




No comments:

Post a Comment