Saturday, 1 February 2014

February Mood Board

Hello!

So it's finally February, the month of love and where we're all beginning our preparations for spring (and especially for those summer bods)! February is one of my favourite months, because it means a multitude of things for me. It's really the final month of winter so I get to do all the novelty winter stuff for the last time (boots, coats, scarfs, blankets etc.) and I allow myself to indulge in these things as much as I can! It usually a bit of a break in my university work calendar so I can have time to start planning and get motivated to get stuck in to all my work and hopefully get some done early! It's also the month I usually begin to think about what I want to do for my birthday at the start of March (this year's my 21st so it's a big one!) and it also presents a range of new season looks within the fashion world!

So what better way to get ready for February than to create a mood board?!

Sources: Tumblr and Instagram

I have a ton of motivation this month to not only continue my fitness journey but also to improve my studies and excel in univeristy (this might have something to do with the fact I finally got a first on my last assignment - yay, go me!). I'm wanting to keep my body and mind as healthy and as functional as possible to healthy eating, exercise, study and relaxation are all incredibly important to me right now!

Fashion-wise, I'm making the most of the last drops of A/W style before we hit the warmer seasons (I am a much bigger winter fan than I am of summer). Layering is still very much on the agenda and boyfriend coats are my favourite right now as well as the return of gingham! I love this pattern in black because it's so simple but makes a really understated twist to an outfit.

I'm also really excited to move into my new flat I've recently put down a deposit for. Now, I know I don't get to move in till August but that is not stopping me from looking at home decor already. I might have a problem. I've found loads of lovely local shops that I haven't previously noticed and I'm trying so hard not to buy anything yet haha!

What have you all got planned for February?

I also want to say a big thank you to the lovely Sophie over at Sophiee Teee  for nominating me for the Liebster award! Unfortunately, due to lack of time, I won't be able to participate but thank you so much (p.s. you should definitely check this girl's blog out - she posts a wonder of things ranging from beauty to fashion)!

Much Love and Peace
Natalie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment