Monday, 20 January 2014

Outfit Post - The White Biker

Elo! (that's Welsh, btw, I'm haven't just forgotten how to spell)

Finally an outfit post! haha! I'm gonna start trying to post at least 2 a week because I know I am terrible with updating on them!




Coat - Primark, Oversized T-shirt - H&M, Leather Ankle Boots - New Look \


I had a little shopping spree yesterday and spent a bit too much money, but I did get some really beautiful pieces out of it. I'll cover what I bought in a post later on in the week, so keep checking!

Now, I'm not usually a fan of Primark coats at all. I've even outright slated them for their poor quality in the past, but after seeing the coat that the lovely Amy bought from there during her trip to Edinburgh, I thought I'd take a look and see what they had. That's when I found this little gem. I am a gigantic sucker for biker coats - I already have one like this in black from New Look - and of course, for anything monochrome so this coat really stood out to me, and at only £25 I couldn't say no!

I won't rave about the choice in Primark at the minute though, since this was the only coat I saw that I really liked and I should also mention that, as expected for Primark, the quality isn't amazing and this is very mucha thin, jacket material, so if you're looking for a winter coat, this isn't it. However, because it's thin, it will last out now as we being to go into the warmer months, which is one of the reasons I bought it since I will still get a good bit of wear out of it.

What do you guys think of Primark coats?

Don't forget to like my Facebook page!

Much Love and Peace
Natalie xx

7 comments:

  1. You look fab, loving the coat too it looks lovely in white!
    xxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this coat! the white looks amazing,

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog
    followed
    http://minimaysi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I saw the title I was a little bit worried, but i love the white biker, it looks great against the all black. I actually have a really great coat from Primark in a blush pink with black PU sleeves and oversized collar. People have stopped me in the street and asked about it, so I can't complain.

    Gems x
    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your white coat! It is absolutely stunning :)

    xo Mélane
    Selfhelp | Inspiration | Motivation

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got a really nice navy duffel coat from primark a few years ago and it lasted amazingly well, outlived a good few topshop numbers. You look great here Natalie! xx

    ReplyDelete