Monday, 13 January 2014

Outfit Post - The Camel Skirt

Hi!

I just want to announce that I've just set up Bloglovin account so feel free to follow me on there for updates!



 Black Biker Coat - New Look, 
Black Leotard - New Look, Camel A-line Skirt - New Look, 
Gold Waist Belt - River Island, Black Chelsea Boots - F&F at Tesco 

So I've finally gotten round to posting an outfit post for you guys because I know I've been shockingly bad at updating them lately!

I absolutely fell in love with this skirt when I first spotted it in the Christmas sales, and featured it in a blog post and managed to pick it up in store. The best thing about it was that it was only £6! I also got this gold waist belt with a really beautiful white v-neck, peplum vest from River Island, again in the sale and luckily it was detachable because I absolutely love it and I think it really sets a simple outfit like this off instead of wearing a necklace etc. 

Much Love and Peace
Natalie xx

2 comments:

  1. What a bargain it looks lovely!
    xxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete