Friday, 31 January 2014

Fridays With Couttiepie: Fridaygram!

Hi!

I know I've been useless with posting this week but I've been really busy with university.


1. A bit of fitspo for me - 'Be so good they can't ignore you.'
2. OOTD: Blue shirt - Primark, Black Skater Skirt - H&M, Gold Panel Belt - River Island
3. An absolutely adorable little compact mirror I spotted in Primark the other day for only £2! Their range of travel essentials has become outstanding so I would really suggest popping in store and having a look!
4. I always regram Boohoo pictures as they always make me giggle. 'I didn't hear the question, but the answer is chocolate,' is of not exception haha!
5. An absolutely beautiful boyfriend jacket from River Island that I utterly fell in love with - £40.
6. Cath Kidston - Tips for Vintage Style book that my boyfriend bought me for Christmas and I've finally gotten round to having a flick through. I've recently put down a deposit for my own flat for next year so I'm really excited to use these tips to make the place look pretty!
7. Tickets to Manchester United v. Cardiff City that my boyfriend took me to the other day. It was my first ever football match and I have to say I did enjoy myself!
8. My 'Little Miss Princess' mug!
9. Finally, a really, really, really cute little fondant cupcake from Chatwins bakery! I think it's supposed to be a bee but it definitely looks more like a fish to me!

What have you guys been up to this week?

Much Love and Peace
Natalie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment