Friday, 10 January 2014

Fridays With Couttiepie: Fridaygram

Hi guys!


1. My new Tefal blender arrived meaning I can now make gorgeous smoothies and shakes, and I have been making so many! Nothing beats a freshly made smoothie!
2. Promo for my Soap and Glory 'Eyes Box' review.
3. The Cath Kidston notepad I got for Christmas. I was using it for my work in the library and wanted to rave about the quality of the paper because it is just heavenly to write on!
4. Me and the boyf on NYE (excuse my fug face, I just wanted a picture of us two!)
5. One of my delicious homemade smoothies! I used 1 banana, a handful of blueberries, 2-4 raspberries depending on sweetness (to taste), a small handful of grapes, and 2 tablespoons of low fat natural yoghurt!
6. 2 new fitness items I bought the other day; a workout bra and a new flask! And they just so happened to match in colour!
7. A cheeky bit of fitspo for any prospective parent out there! "Listen, honey. Boys are bad. Squats are good."
8. A pile of medieval history books my brother sent through the post! This might be the worst nightmare for some people but it made my day! I can't wait to get stuck into them!
9. A little mirror selfie of my new buckled, green pleated skirt from the sale in H&M!

Much Love and Peace
Natalie xx

1 comment:

  1. that smoothie maker looks amazing! craving one at the moment haha
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete