Saturday, 18 January 2014

Delayed Fridaygram!

Heyyyy!

Sorry for missing a few posts guys! Today was supposed to be an outfit post but I've been so drowned with deadline at uni at the minute that I just haven't had the time. So I thought since I missed my Fridaygram yesterday, I'd post it tonight.

1. My adorable Cath Kidston sticky notes from the boyf. I was in the library supposed to be working, but as usual, I was instagramming!
2. A cheeky Costa breakfast because I missed it that day and was doing a bit of shopping before meeting some friends for lunch. I had a lovely caramal latte and a blueberry muffin - perfect!
3. Me doing work on my essay... and of course eating chocolate to help me along the way!
4. Ready to workout!
5. More work because that's all my life consists of at the minute. Seriously, Jan-March is deadline central - yay.
6. My Thayers witch hazel toner finally arrived! I'm ashamed to admit I've never used a toner before but I can honestly say I've seen such an amazing difference in my skin since I've been using it. I will do a review on this soon so keep an eye out!
7. Some absolutly b-e-a-uuuutiful boots from New Look that I spotted in store the other day... I might have to go back and get them now I think about it tehe!
8. I ordered my first Graze box and it was absolute heaven! This was free since it was my first, and usually I think they're around £3.95 per box. Each box contains 4 sections of snacks which I think are intended for specific times of the day. For example, one contained a tea bag and a lemon slice which I had for brunch and it was sooooo nice! All the snacks in this box were to die for but I'm still unsure as to whether it's worth paying £3.95 for.
9. The teabag from my Graze box. It was a really nice herbal infusion but I wasn't sure whether to add milk or not because it says it's afternoon tea, but that's probably me just being super dense as usual!

 Much Love and Peace
Natalie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment