Friday, 20 December 2013

Fridays With Couttiepie: Fridaygram

Hi guys!

So I've decided to start a Fridaygram where I basically just recap what's been happening over on my instagram. I thought I'd do this weekly so that you guys can just see what's been happening in my life aside from blogging! (Also, for those of you who may not understand the reference in the title, it's just a bit of a nerdy nod to my favourite let's player, Pewdiepie. 'Cause I've got issues.)

1. I was just feeling really Christmassy and was really pleased that I was actually finally getting everyone's presents bought and wrapped ready for Christmas!
2. I finally came home for Christmas! And I was sooooo happy to be back! My mum surprised me with the decorations - she'd previously lied to me and pretended she hadn't put them up yet haha!
3. A picture from my winter gilet blog post and a link to my blog!
4. A picture I regrammed from Missguided - I would kill for this nail varnish during the A/W party season! I think it's so festive and glam!
5. Me and my baby nephew! He's grown so much since I last saw him! This was just before he started crying on me haha.
6. A picture of my Christmas tree decorations from my last blog post starting off my Christmas theme!
7. A bit of fitspo to keep me motivated! Never give your abs a rest ;)
8. My new tartan skort which I completely adore! Keep an eye out for this in an outfit post in the next few days!
9. A standard Friday selfie, cause I'm a vain git!

Much Love and Peace
Natalie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment