Saturday, 28 December 2013

Christmas Sales!

Hi!

It's probably getting slightly irritating now but I just can't start a post off without wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! With my uncontrollable Christmas spirit aside, I'm gonna talk you guys through some awesome Christmas sales happening at the minute and some of the best bargains I've spotted around! I grabbed the idea from reading a similar post by the amazing Fashion Train and I thought I would do a post with my favourite pieces! With most sales being up to 50% off  and some being up to a whopping 70% off, what's not to love?! I actually managed to grab a few amazing pieces from a few of the sales and they will definitely be featuring on future posts! Everything is selling out super quick though so if you're planning on buying anything then I suggest you go, go, go!







Remember that if the store has sold out of your size online, it's always worth going in store to have a rummage through the sales racks in case they have any left or if they've had any returns!

Have you guys grabbed any bargains in the sales?

Much Love and Peace
& a Happy New Year
Natalie xx

6 comments:

  1. Wow some great buys and great post too. Really like your blog lovely so now following you on twitter. Maybe you could take a peek at my blog Linzylabellevie and if you like it following me back on twitter or Bloglovin or both ha (cheeky)

    Thanks
    Lindsay x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a great coat in warehouse for £45 instead of £95 so I was quite please with that but apart from that I haven't really found much in store but i'll have to have a look at some of your online picks!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you displayed it :) I love the items from River Island the most!

    xo Mélane
    Selfhelp | Inspiration | Positivity

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some great finds here! Finding it hard to resist!

    www.katesdays13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the red coat from River Island! Hope 2014 will be an amazing year!
    xo
    Anastasia
    http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found your blog and I love it! Great post, that velvet baby doll is my favourite! Can't wait to read the rest of your posts in the new year! :)

    Katie

    http://thesavvystyler1.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete