Tuesday, 24 December 2013

A VERY COUTTIEPIE CHRISTMAS!

Hi Guys!


I hope you are all having a wonderful day, and it's everything you hoped it would be! I've had so much festive fun the past few days! Last night I went round to my boyfriend's and we exchanged gifts! He has well and truly spoiled me this year! Here's a picture of what I got:


Everything he got me is just so me and I absolutely love it all! I mean, who wouldn't love a pile of Cath Kidston, Paperchase, Soap and Glory, clothes, a cuddly teddy, quirky history books, owl hot water bottles, and Buddhas?! I'm absolutely over the moon with it all! Though it is important to note that the Manchester United top is not appreciated for anything other than my boyfriend's poor sense of humour, since he's forcing me to go watch a match with him in January - something I am not looking forward to as I really am not a fan of football in the slightest haha!

Me and my sister went on a bit of a baking rampage and baked a few Christmas cupcakes for the family too! I love baking and I love decorating everything even more and I think they turned out really, really well!


We thought the cupcakes looked really nice in these gingerbread 
men boxes as a little festive treat for our family! 

We also decorated these adorable Christmas Tree cupcakes
which I think turned out really well! 

Again, I just want to wish you all a very merry Christmas and I hope you all have the peaceful time you deserve! (Don't forget to pig out!)

Much Love and Peace
and a Merry Christmas!
Natalie xx

1 comment:

  1. I WANT ALL!!! hahahha

    A chic kiss from http://justohana.blogspot.com.es/ Feel free to stop by ;)

    ReplyDelete