Saturday, 26 October 2013

The Winter Coat

Hi guys!

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 

I am so, so, so sorry I haven't updated in over a month. My little hiatus actually ended up taking a lot longer than I thought as a few things went on in my personal life, and with starting uni I just didn't have the time. Alas, I am back and in this post I thought I'd focus on what we're all starting to wear at the minute - the winter coat. As bipolar as our great British weather can be, I think it's finally at least beginning to make up its mind on the direction of the temperature.

I've made a mixture of my favourite pieces I've spotted around and I've tried to incorporate a few different styles, obviously depending on the outfit and what you would go for as the individual. There's a few smart looking jackets which are always my thing because, as you all know, I'm a huge sucker for anything monochrome and smart. I've also added a few cutesy ones if you're going for that adorable little 'winter wonderland on ice' kind of look! Overall, there's a decent choice of winter coats on the market at the minute, but it's not great and I do hope it improves!

Much Love and Peace
Natalie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment