Thursday, 5 September 2013

Outfit Post - The Dogtooth Crop

Hi guys!

So you may notice this top from my previous wish list post and I finally bought it! The top is from Boohoo.com and I absolutely adore it!





Yellow Dogtooth Crop Vest - Boohoo.com / Black Crushed Velvet Skater Skirt - Ebay (originally Primark)
/ Black Leatherette Heeled Boots - New Look / Black Skull Necklace - Topshop \

I had a bit of a think as to what to wear this top with. Originally, I couldn't get the skirt featured with the top on the website out of my head but unfortunately, I don't own a skirt like this so I had to get my thinking cap on. I thought teaming it with a skater skirt gave it that feminine edge while the black of the skirt marks the contrast with the brightness of the top. The top also looks equally as good with a black bodycon skirt and black boots for more of the 'grunger' look.

All in all, I am really pleased with this top and at £8 a pop you can't go wrong! Have you guys had any new buys recently?

Much Love and Peace
Natalie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment