Friday, 23 August 2013

Outfit Post - Colour Splash

Hi!

I know I haven't updated in a few days again but I've had my last resits today so from now on I'll be all yours! I'm just going to do an outfit post today seeing as I haven't done one in a while.


Skirt - H&M, Crop Top - Primark, Satchel - Primark, Pumps - Primark, Gold cross detail belt - Primark, Eagle necklace - Primark, Beaded necklace - some small shop in Chester

This was a perfect outfit for the day because it was absolutely roasting hot so the crop top and skirt really helped me! haha. I am in love with the cross detail belt which I actually picked up from Primark when it was reduced to £1! I added a bit of colour to this outfit since, as I've previously stated past posts like Bags, Bags, Bags I've actually begun to introduce a lot more colour to my wardrobe that previously preferred (of course the black, cross detailed belt still allowed me to feel slightly more comfortable haha!)

I'm wearing sunglasses in this picture, not because it's sunny but because I have a really swollen eye due to my allergies and it's horrendously unnatractive! I actually spent the majority of yesterday in bed because of it. This is pretty much what yesterday consisted of for me:

My eye's getting better today anyway which is a good thing!

Much Love and Peace
Natalie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment