Thursday, 29 August 2013

Outfit Post - Casually Smart, Not Smart Casual!

Hi,

So this outift is pretty much my go-to style of dress; blacks, whites, denim, a few studs and a smart twist - è perfetto! (You'll have to excuse my shadow, I chose the wrong time of day to take pictures and the sun just wasn't working with me!)




Black Blazer - Primark, White T-Shirt - H&M, Denim Shorts - DIY originally jeans from charity shop, Boots - New Look
 // Silver Arrow Head Necklace - Primark, Black Belt with Stud Detail - Primark

The wonderful thing about an outfit like this is that it's so unbelievably comfortable and still manages to incorporate my personal basic but 'rock chick' style while looking very chic and smart. For an outfit with a lot of different styles in one, it's amazing that it manages to work so well! I absolutely adore these shoes. They are courtesy of my amazing boyfriend and they are just lovely and so comfortable to wear despite there being a small, chunky heel on them. I didn't want to label this outfit as 'smart casual' as I tend to associate those words with job interview clothes and I personally would never wear this outfit to an interview so instead it has been labelled 'casually smart' haha!

Much Love and Peace
Natalie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment