Friday, 9 August 2013

Bags, Bags, Bags!

Hello!

So as promised this post will focus on bags. I have a huge obsession with bags at the minute. I'm eyeing up handbags, clutches, satchels, travel bags, seriously anything I can get my hands on and I have no idea why! While I've been wandering round down drooling over these beauts I have taken a few snaps of my favourite ones I've spotted round the high street. As with all high street orientated posts I do, the scope will be relatively limited as I do only live in a small city but it does give you an idea of the kind of style on the market at the minute and what you can get for your money.

The Statement Bag:

 

1.Primark 2.Primark 3.New Look 4.H&M 5.New Look

For some reason this season I am in love with bold colours, especially blue. And not just on bags but tops, dresses, jackets... Anything! Anyone who knows me will know that my style is notoriously black and monochrome so for me to add not only colour but such a bold one to my wardrobe is not me at all! Though it seems fashion is agreeing with me as I have found some amazing bold coloured pieces around town! 

These are a few of the bags I've seen around town which are all affordable going from very low prices at Primark, to mid at New Look and then the higher end of the high street in H&M: three of my favourite high street stores! The wonderful thing about the statement bag is that it really does just add that pow of colour to an otherwise basic outfit. In my case it really puts a little extra on my usual basic wardrobe and doesn't clash with any other colours (because I don't have any!)

The Casual Bag:

6. New Look 7. H&M 8. H&M 9. Primark 

As well as those statement pieces everyone needs a good old fashioned casual bag that will go with any outfit. Again, these bags have been collected from various high street shops. All basic colours such as beige and brown have been included as well as shades like black. These are the kind of bags that I grab when I'm in a rush and don't har time to really think about my outfit. Practically, black bags are perfect for work too as they can get pretty scuffed and stand a bit of wear and tear before it begins to show so you get to look fashionable even when going to work haha!

The Natalie Bag!

So these are a few of my favourite bags that I own. I've only included 4 because actually, up until recently I was never a bag person and pretty much used the same one all the time. Now I'm sure my collection's going to grow in the near future haha!


10. This is an adorable little clutch bag that I bought the other day from a little stall in town. It was only £4.99 and I fell in love with the colour of it and thought it would look lovely with a pretty skirt for a date or meal or something. I have yet to use it but I actually cannot wait for an excuse! 

11. This is an adorable little satchel that featured on my last post. It's from Primark and only cost £4 and I thought it was lovely.

12. This bag is also from Primark and cost £11. It's actually in stock right now so if you like it - go get it! It's such a sexy bag and really rather smart looking as well. The gold goes so well with the cream colour of the bag itself and really gives it a high-end look, rather than it looking cheap. And of course the studs are always a winner in my eyes!

13. Finally, this plain black handbag is my old faithful. I bought this again from Primark last summer for use at university but I ended up using it all the time as it went so effortlessly with all my outfits. It hasn't broken or torn despite all the battering it's had with all my Uni books and me throwing it on the floor when I get in from a lecture haha! It's an amazing bag that looks lovely in the daytime and the faux leather isn't cheaply made either so I don't have to worry about it looking tacky or anything. Definitely an essential for everyone's wardrobe I'd say! 

So there you go! All the bags that have been making my obsession grow! 

Much Love and Peace
Natalie xx

1 comment:

  1. Number 8 is the most beautifull thing I have ever laid eyes up on :')

    Sophie (http://sophieeteee.blogspot.co.uk/)

    ReplyDelete