Wednesday, 31 July 2013

Home is Where the Heart is

Hello!

I've had a lovely cute little day. Met up with my friend from home and had a few cheeky cocktails this afternoon. Can't wait to finally move into my new house tomorrow. I've been wandering round spending all of my money on accessories for my room and baking ingredients so I can bake a home warming cake. I really am terrible for wasting my money on stuff I don't need haha. I've been going mental buying cute little things. I bought a garden gnome candle yesterday from Primark just because it was 50p! I also picked a few other cheap items :D 




Some cute coasters for my room!

I've also been stopping myself from buying a load of other stuff I've seen in the shops:




I actually gave in and bought this owl storage box - shhh!





I'm currently helping my housemate make a pizza...



...so I better go before I shouted at for not getting the baking tray ready again! 

Much Love and Peace
Natalie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment