Wednesday, 24 July 2013

Penny Lane

Hello! 

So I'm currently blogging from work because I'm rushed off my feet. What can I say? A girl can multitask! 

Another outfit post here for you guys:



I'm wearing a simple white bodycon dress which I picked up from Primark the other day. Just like my similar black one from H&M this kind of dress is staple to my wardrobe since it's so versatile and gorgeous! 

I was wandering around town the other day as well and finally went into this shop I've been meaning to look in since it opened about 3 months ago. The shop is called Penny Lane and, as the name suggests, it focuses itself and it's style around popular culture in music. 


Not only do they sell adorable pieces of clothing, they also have a collection of vinyls up for sale (though I did fail to find any that interested me). The shop is kitted out in amazing art with band posters such as The Who and the Rolling Stones and all things sixties such as art work of Marvel comics and VW campers. It's such a lovely little find, if only just for the lovely atmosphere and adorable decoration in there! 

Anyway, I better get back to work! 

Much Love and Peace
Natalie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment