Wednesday, 26 June 2013

It's Been a While

Hello, hello, hello!

I know I haven't posted for a very long time but now I am back :) I've finished uni for the summer so I have a lot more free time to do blog posts now. I'm hoping to either start posting my fitness progress on here or start a new blog, I'm yet to decide.

I've got a new job as bar staff on the showboats on the river which is kinda fun watching everyone getting progressively drunk!

Anyway, I bought a few pieces from H&M in the sale today which, as always, I shouldn't have done but what can I do when they're so pretty?! I bought a GORGEOUS fluorescent yellow/green dress which I've been in love with for a long time and an adorable leopard print skirt which I'm hoping to wear in the day with a black vest top or as an evening piece with a black shirt. What do you guys think? How would you wear them? 



That's all for today... But I will be back! 

Much Love and Peace
Natalie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment