Thursday, 27 June 2013

Back in Black

Hey hey hey!

So I've had a rather unproductive day as they go. I had a session with my housemates last night and didn't get to sleep until about 3am so I ended getting up pretty late and feeling like a total duvet day. Watched Pretty Little Liars, painted my nails, exercised and got a second job! Woo! Very happy about that :) 

So after my brief period of changing my nail varnish from black for the first time since I was 14, I went back to it today and painted them black again. While not a convert to colour yet, I've certainly made progress! Haha. 


My poisons are currently Barry M Basecoat, Topcoat & Nail Hardener All in One and Barry M black Nail Paint. As with every basecoat it causes the nail varnish to dry horrendously slow. However, both give a really nice finish - so long as you don't touch them for about 2 hours while they dry! 


I also did my beloved Nell McAndrew exercise DVD tidy :) I've been doing this bad boy since I was 15 years old and I still cannot fault it. It's extremely focused and doesn't provide much distraction from the burn but the routines are very interchangeable to prevent you getting bored and provide AMAZING results. 

My arms are the weakest part of my body and I've been doing the arm routine without any weights but today I finally added my 1kg weights and it's safe to say I failed to complete it all! Haha. But it's my first time using them for a few years and I'm gonna stick with it until I can complete it with ease! 

I also did a bit of yoga but I'm really waiting till September when I can start attending yoga classes regularly to get properly into it :)

Anyway that's enough rambling from me!

Much Love and Peace
Natalie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment