Tuesday, 3 July 2012

Passing Afternoon

Hi guys!

So it seems I'm back to being a crap updater! I've been pretty busy lately (reading mostly, I can't lie). I get my exam results on Thursday and I'm thinking of little else right now and my personal life has just been causing a bit of a storm in my head. Still going strong with the 30 Day Shred though and I managed to put inches on my arms (muscle) and lose inches off my waist and thighs so I'm pretty pleased with that!

So I wore this outfit to a party the other week with a studded belt around my waist and my leather jacket. I've been meaning to post it for a while but keep forgetting!


The pumps are from Primark, the white tee's from H&M and the shorts are mutilated leggings I bought from a random shop in Chester back in March.


It's just a really basic outfit and my pumps got wrecked because the party was in a barn on a farm (I was not aware of the barn part of this before arriving) and the heavy rain + mud combo didn't mix well with my shoes :( I managed to get most of the mud off but bought a new pair the other day without stains! 


Anyway, I'm off to get this bad boy in mah belleh:


Much Love and Peace
Natalie x

1 comment:

  1. nice!


    p.s. I'm having a giveaway from Dahlia if you'd like to check it out.
    devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

    ReplyDelete