Wednesday, 20 June 2012

LOOBOOK Profile: Olivia Harrison

Hi guys!

So I've decided to do a post about a particular person who's style I absolutely adore! I might make this a regular thing but we'll see.

Olivia Harrison is a 19 year-old from the UK. Most have you probably know of her, if her 30145 fans and average karma of 1016 is anything to go by! What I love about her style is that it seems so real. She makes no apologies for standing out, or alternatively for not fitting into any stereotype; I love that she can pull of leathers and studs and look like a total badass one day and then throw on a coloured shirt or dungarees and look like a complete cutey the next!

On top of this, the pieces she wears each have their own special statement to make and the outfits she chooses to wear them in are beyond anything I'd either think of wearing or have the guts to walk out of the house wearing, but are ones which she pulls off effortlessly!

I have chosen a few (and I mean a few) of my favourite outfits of hers:
















Much Love and Peace
Natalie xx

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Thanks for recommending her- her sense of style is the epitome of perfection! You have a lovely blog xxx

    ReplyDelete