Wednesday, 13 June 2012

The First Thing You Should Know About Me Is That I'm a Whore

Hey!

Quick post as I'm awfully ill today and I really just wanna vegetate.

So I got another package in the post - my new bag! I swear I don't usually shop this much and I'm not as manic as I may seem. I practically bought all these items in one go from Ebay but they've all arrived at different times and shizz and basically I'm just trying to say I ain't a crazy bitch. Anyway, here's the bag:


It's originally from Primark and it's very simple but I just really like it and I really don't own many bags (like two and I only really use one) so I figured I wasn't being too indulgent with this. (Also, I don't know why my arm looks so freckly... I don't even have freckles).

I also sold a pair of high-waisted shorts today! So I'm a little bit more 'up' in the dolla department, which is never a bad thing and makes me feel better about spending £30 on Skyrim last night. I'm just really, really obsessed with it after playing a bit at my boyfriend's house and I've already stuck the map of Skyrim that comes with the game up on my wall :3

Blog about new bag - tick!
Talk utter nonsense and let everyone know you're a total dork - tick!

So now I deserve a little (I use this lightly) treat after doing day 2 of the 30 Day Shred despite being on my death bed:


I know... It's probably not the healthiest treat in the world but I'm not complaining right now! Also, excuse the rip. Besides, I borrowed the DVDs from my sister so I'm not even the scruffy one!

Much Love and Peace
Natalie xx

6 comments:

  1. Ooh that bag is lovely! I really like your dress too. And I love that show, it's so funny! And doesn't she dress the best too? xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know... it's one of my favourite shows :') Her outfits in Season 4 are so nice! Especially the jewellery she wears! xx

      Delete
  2. I've only just started ebay buying but have finally succumbed and had four packages delivered recently, lol, addictive much?!!!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE secret diary...best show ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! Bambi and Byron are my fave people everrrr! :) xx

      Delete