Thursday, 10 May 2012

Hi Guys!

So I would be updating more often by my frigging internet connection has been so slow you don't even understand arthjdfgtyjku.

Besides that little rant, I thought I'd just post another outfit post today since I've not much time (currently revising a ton of history for my 2 papers tomorrow *sobbing internally*).




Leggings: Local Shop
Jumper: H&M
Bag: Primark

Mum bought me these gorgeous leggings last week as a pick-me-up in my exams. I gave her a bit of a telling off for not getting them second hand from ebay and she's learned her lesson! For anyone who doesn't know me, I shop primarily on ebay and second hand shops with the odd visit to Primark and H&M. Although I have been steering further away from Primark in the last few months. I would wear Cheslea boots or pumps with this outfit depending on the weather.

Anyway, Causes, Practices and Effects of War, Single-Party States and the Cold War are all a-calling for my exams tomorrow! Hope it goes well :3

Much Love and Peace
Natalie xx

2 comments:

  1. I am exactly the same with comparing online before I buy! cute blog and good luck with your exams :) xx


    http://2ndhandcinderella.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :)

      Love your blog too btw!

      Natalie xx

      Delete