Sunday, 29 April 2012

Hi Guys!

So it's my first post on my new blog so I thought I'd start off with an outfit post of what I'm wearing today. I'm currently revising for my International Baccalaureate/IB exams (which are A-level equivalents - but with 6 subjects :| ) which start on Wednesday, eeek! I hope to be posting regularly afterwards though as I'll have a really long summer with little to do and I'll be improving the layout because I don't really like this one and this new blogger only seems to have limited types.

Anyway, wish me luck with my exams!







Just a very simple, comfy outfit today. The weather's all rainy and cold so I wanted to be comfortable. I just wore this with a pair of black pumps and my leather jacket. The skirt is from Primark but it was longer than I liked so I cut it :3 and the jumper's from H&M and is just a basic piece that I wear all the time :')

Much Love and Peace
Natalie xx

3 comments: